Tuesday 21 February 2012

Playing with layouts and having fun!

In case you hadn't noticed - I've been playing with the layouts and generally adding and taking things away from the blog - this is the first time I've had a blog and being honest I didn't know what I wanted - so as things take my eye I will be trying them out .....

It's a bit like my Spiritual path - I don't always know what I want and so a lot of trial and error goes into it to see what will work, or not work for me!

I have to be honest and say that's the best part for me - knowing that I can change, adapt, tweak and see what fits with me - rather than be issued with a doctrine that says Thou Shall NOT .........

I love knowing that a spell I do one day may be adapted and used in a completely different way in six months time - nothing goes to waste and even things that right now don't 'fit' with me are still there .... waiting!

So, bear with me while I find my 'style'!

love and blessings to all

bunni x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment