Tuesday 28 February 2012

4 of Cups - Are you missing an opportunity?

Today I drew 4 of cups .... and whilst I don't share my tarot draws on my blog this card has got me thinking ...


I think the message of this card is not to overlook the opportunities we have by focusing on what we don't have ......... and that's the thing I've been thinking about..

If you are a frequent reader of my blog (and I thank you for that ...) then you will know that I am now unemployed.  I am a lady of quite a few years with a lot of experience and I'm finding it a struggle to find employment....but am I overlooking an opportunity.  For the first time in years I have time to make my house a 'home' and not just do the 'basics'.  I can take my time and declutter and turn this home into a truly magickal place to be ........

I've started this process with the Altars, but something Hippie Jersey Devil said rang so loudly in my ears - and that is that her whole home is one big Altar - dedicated to her path and the Divine - and that's what I am going to do..... The Goddess has given me this time for a reason, so I'll make use of it.

love and blessings to all


bunni x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bunni - thank you for stopping by my blog and your encouraging comments - its so comforting to know I'm not alone with having a few doubts and I love the idea that I can pick and choose how and what I follow. Sorry to hear you are unemployed but hope this does indeed give you the time you've needed - I love that idea of a whole house altar too - whereabouts in the UK are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I've inspired you. You are going to enjoy your home with every loving bit of energy you put in. When (not if) you get your new job, coming home will mean coming home to a Spiritual oasis.

    ReplyDelete