Monday 14 May 2012

Monday 14th May

Well I went back to work today .... it's nice to be missed - and I was super busy so the day sped past which is good!

This morning I mediated, anyone that knows me knows that I normally meditate at night when the house is quiet - but I was saying my Prayer of Thanks this morning and the next thing I knew I was in my Aura bubble merrily drifting up to the Moon and sending love back down to the Earth, it was a beautiful, unexpected, gift from the Goddess!

Card:  Magic Stream - Everything is connected through the universal flow of consciousness (Reversed)


That picture really doesn't do the card justice - but it's so lovely!

Anyway,  if upright this card says everything is flowing as it should and that you are fully in the moment - then reversed this card is telling you that swimming upstream is going to get you nowhere fast.  There are times when willpower and tenacity will ensure success - but, this is not one of those times.  You can't force inspiration.......... what you can do tho - is float and let the Universe take you where it may...... 

I am going to float off now and have an early night doing what comes my way!

love and blessings

Raven x x

No comments:

Post a Comment