Tuesday 22 May 2012

iPhone, Birthdays and Flowers

I've been a busy witch since we last spoke - I'm now the proud (and bald) owner of an iPhone ... yes, it's wonderful it can do this and that and has an app for pretty much anything you can think of - but would it 'kill' someone to put a manual together that would give the slightly technologically challenged amongst us an idea of what the heck we are doing??????  Five hours were wasted trying to find a ringtone I'd downloaded - only to find out that the phone hadn't come with the latest software ........... Hence the baldness!!!!



For the sake of my sanity I have to say I haven't yet looked into synching my phone with my Kobo!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and I knew it was going to be a tough day, this is the first birthday after the passing of my Mum, so I knew I was in for a rollercoaster of a day - add into the equation that I am on the fast track train to Fiftyville and there's an awful lot of emotion swhooshing around .......... but, I got through it with the love of my family, friends and faith ..... I know that my Mum is in Summerland and is having a ball!! Yesterday, I meditated and pictured her surrounded by flowers ..... I love synchronicity as later on my cousin came to see me with a bunch of flowers that looked exactly like the ones I'd seen round my Mum ..


Beautiful or what ????


Love and Blessings

Raven x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment