Thursday 24 May 2012

Forgiveness ...........

I've been playing on my iPhone and I downloaded an app.... Angels of Atlantis Oracle - and basically you press a button and it draws a card for you each day .... I was skeptical - and being honest I still am that an app is capable of sending me the card I need!

But, one thing it has done is got me thinking about the cards it is sending me - and today's was forgiveness so...


Do I forgive people ... yes I do - I also spend a lot of time thinking about other people and how my actions will be perceived by them, I worry that my words will be mis-understood or mis-used.  So, when I get something wrong, which is inevitable as I am only human after all, I beat myself up about it.  

I rarely, remember to forgive myself ..... so today's mantra has been ...... Today I am going to practise the art of forgiveness - doesn't mean I will accept inappropriate behaviour - just means I am no longer vested in holding bitterness and anger for something I can't control or against myself!

love and blessings

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment