Tuesday 28 August 2012

Musings on a Tuesday .....

On Tuesday's I draw a Rune for the Divination Diva's blog - and today I drew Teiwaz ....


Teiwaz - The Warrior







Always the battle with the Spiritual warrior is with the Self,  are you lacking motivation and will-power at the moment as you face adversity?? do you feel as if you have reached rock-bottom and life is still sticking it too you???  Look within you, the answer is there .... you know what you have to do to turn this around to get the arrow pointing the right way,  lusting after a particular outcome may not serve your highest good and even if an association is short-lived don't worry, it has served it's purpose and the time has come to move on ........... In the words of Yazz and the Plastic Population ........ the only way is up!

I really feel this Rune today - so much has happened this year - some good, some great, some not so good and some really horrible - and I've battled with my depression off and on all year .... it's made for some challenges - but that's what this Path is all about - and Teiwaz says it perfectly - the battle is with the Self!

I've doubted myself, I've argued with myself, I've got angry, I've cried, I've got frustrated .... but through all that I've grown - I'm not the same person I was at the start of the year.  I'm not sure all the changes have been perceived as a good thing by those closest to me ......... but I only have one life to lead and I have to lead it the best way I can, with my head held high and with my heart open to giving and receiving love ....

love Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment