Friday 3 August 2012

Dissolving in a bubble of light





I have just had an amazing meditation - I wasn't expecting it to be as awesome as it was ....

I've done this meditation a few times - where i've pictured myself sat in a bubble of light and then gently 'bobbed' off to where I am to be .... but tonight I wasn't so much IN the bubble as I WAS the bubble!

Normally, I get a sense of me sitting, laying, standing and can 'see' myself inside the bubble - this time I was a pair of eyes the light had filled me and surrounded me and lifted me .....

Incoherent - you bet!!!

Anything else to add - nope not a thing - just wanted to get it down somewhere so I could remember the feeling!

Happy weekend everyone - may your day be full of light and love!

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment