Wednesday 8 August 2012

Coming to Life .....

Have I told you how much I love the Enchanted Map Oracle cards ???  - No, well I do they are speaking to me like no other and I have lots of decks - I have all of Colette Baron-Reids decks so to find a deck that speaks so well - I'm in love!!!!

Anyway, today I drew Coming to Life ~ Something Beautiful is Being Born in Your Life






This card asks if you can see how far you have come in your life - and it got me thinking - how do we 'know' when we have grown if we don't keep a record of our Path, our life, our dreams ... yes, even our dreams as I know the dreams I had when I was a child were different to those I had as a teen, a young mum and now a not so young mum *cough* .......... my dreams evolve with me they sometimes fall by the wayside, some are so unattainable that you have to give them up ...........*sigh* doesn't matter how positively I think I am never going to be a 6ft blonde model ......... I could be blonde - I may have been a model - but 6ft ...alas I am vertically challenged!!!!

I digress, how do we know we have grown if we don't lay down our thoughts, our aspirations and yes, even our fears and worries ...????

When I first started this Path I was fortunate to join an online school that actively encouraged keeping a journal both an online journal where others can comment and an offline journal for nobody's eyes but mine where I could truly be ME.... and although sometimes it's a chore, sometimes I don't want to be online or bother going to get a pen - I can honestly say journalling has been one of the best things I've ever done - because when I am asked to look back to see how far I've come............... I can

love and light to all

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment