Tuesday 23 July 2013

Two for Tuesday ...........

I know, I know two in one day!!!

I went to Staples today to buy a cork board so I could fashion myself a vision board - and here is the result ...


 So, what is a vision board I hear you cry ..... well, basically its a board that you put somewhere you will see it everyday and then you put things on it that you want to achieve .... for me there is a cheque for prosperity - there is a dove for peace, a page of hearts and love as that's what I want to give and receive.  Audrey Hepburn as she is the woman I admire most for her poise and tranquility (and she's gorgeous) and an English Cottage as that's where I would love to live in peace and harmony with my family......... 

It seems that the overriding factor on my board is peace, love, grace and compassion - that's what I want in my life.......... how about you?? 

Anyhoo, once I got the pens and paper out I felt I had to have a go at drawing something - now drawing isn't my forte but I quite like this quirky Witch .... 






Love the boots - but the face went a bit screwy! 

By the way................. can you tell I'm on holiday!!??!!? 

love Raven x x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment