Saturday 20 July 2013

Reading, reading, website building ................



I always have been a bit of a bookworm - when I get my nose stuck into the cover of a well written book I'm a cover to cover kind of girl .... yes, it's been known that I will take it with me for a loo break *oops* and yes, it's been known for me to stay up all night engrossed ....

I will read anything, I've even read the back of the cornflake box at the breakfast table if nothing else is available.

If a book is good enough and holds my attention than I am blessed in that I will remember, if not the actual words then at least the 'idea'... So, can you imagine my excitement when I got a letter from the lovely Sue Owen at Angels on Cloud Nine and it included a list of books to read for the course I'm about to study!

Yep, I bounced and headed straight to Amazon to purchase the recommendations!  Out of the five books I bought four have arrived already and I've been nose deep in them!!! Heaven!!...... well, apart from being seriously ripped off on the price of one of them £16.99 charged and when the book arrived the RRP was only £4.99........... still, you live and learn!

I've only stopped reading long enough to start building a nice, sparkly and new website to promote my services to the World .... that's still a work in progress but I'm enjoying the challenge!!

So, what is a girl to do when she's faced with two weeks of holiday ........ why, go and buy more books of course!!!   Although, I didn't - but I did get a fancy new cover for my overused Kindle ........ yep, I have more books and Kindle books than you can shake a stick at ........... and that makes my heart sing!

love and light to you

Raven x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment