Tuesday 22 January 2013

Poems and Unicorns

Well, what can I say - I woke up this morning to an email from Moon Book Publishing asking me if I would like to contribute to some poems to their blog ... cool or what!

I've been told by my KW Sisters that it's about time I did something with my poems and my hubby has always said I should get them published - but - it's the 'head above the parapet' syndrome, what if someone hates them?

Well, to that I say "to each their own" - I can't keep being scared to trust in the gifts the Divine has given me - to do that would not be to honour myself, or my faith.  So, watch this space for more poems .... who knows one day I may be published!

Tonight, when I came home from work I meditated - the house was silent and still and during my meditation I met my Unicorn









During my meditation the Unicorn touched my third eye with His horn... how do I know it's a boy, good question I don't, it just feels right!

According to http://healing.about.com/od/animaltotems/ss/mystical-creatures-and-mythological-figures_12.htm - The Unicorn represents the development of intuition through visualization. The pointed or spiraling horn that projects from the brow of the unicorn symbolizes third eye opening. Unicorn totem indicates a need or desire for meditation and self exploration. Unicorns may very well be the most magickal of all the mystical totems. Legend says the blood of the Unicorn has healing properties, making it most valuable to anyone in need of healing.

Apparently, the Unicorn as a totem has the ability to make dreams come true and to develop personal power that is truely unlimited.

All I can say is He seemed to gentle and so 'knowing' and had such a wonderful aura that I didn't want to break my meditation but would rather have riden on His back along with my Goddess.

love and blessings to all

Raven  x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment