Saturday 5 January 2013

Come together .....

Today's draw is Come Together





"Love Needs To Be Shared" 
This card has got me thinking - how often do you tell your nearest and dearest that you love them? But, more importantly, how often do you show them?? 

The word love is used for so many things - I love crisps, I love tea, I love it when it rains, I love you! ..but when you get up and make a cup of tea without being asked for it, or you give some one a cuddle just for the heck of it - then that can mean so much more than a constant I love you! 

How many little things have you done lately to show your loved ones that you do love them, or have you just taken for granted that they 'know' how you feel as you are in the same room as them - it's little things that keep love alive - not just for partnerships but for friends as well - just a little hi, how are you? text can mean so much and takes so little time.

Make someone happy today and tell and show them how much you love them :) 




Love and blessings to all 

Raven x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment