Tuesday 8 January 2013

Embracing the Bubble





I have no idea where this blog is going to go - so, bear with me :)

I've read recently that someone I know is feeling so much better and feels like there is a small bubble of brightness in her life .... I'm paraphrasing .... and that she was scared to embrace it in case it burst!

And, as is my way, that got me thinking ........ what if instead of being afraid to embrace the bubble ... we leapt into it and immerse us with all the lovely, positive, wonder of it .... yes it may be fleeting, but.... think of the joy it will bring ...

Instead of waiting for it to burst, you'd be surrounded by all the love the Divine can show you in one moment - a perfect moment - a perfect present!

Following that thought, isn't that what we strive for - to live in the present - to let our cares and woes flow over and through us as a river flows to the sea - what makes us afraid to reach out and embrace joy - but seem to wrap ourselves in the false comfort of misery??

From now on I'm going to grab all the joy that comes my way, yes I may 'pop' the bubble but the emotion will be worth is - one bright, perfect moment is better than 10 days of doom and gloom - as one ray of sunshine is better than three days of rain!

So, bring on the bubbles!!!

love Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment