Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunny Sunday............. kinda

Morning all,

It's Bank Holiday here in the UK and in typical fashion it's being raining fairly solidly for two days - still it's sunny where it matters - here in my heart :D

So, what have I been up to lately??



Working hard, moving desks and generally playing with the pup ..... she has just had her second set of jabs so we will be able to take her out and about next weekend - can't wait - she's getting livelier and more playful every day .........

Unfortunately, I have lost a pair of shoes and a pair of slippers - but that's a small price to pay for the smile she puts on my face!

I've also put together the Healing room and set up a healing Crystal grid and today I've purchased a Merkaba .... can't wait for that to arrive!!!



Today I am off with the KW ladies to a drumming circle and I'm quite excited to be raising some energy and sending healing to the world ....

Til next time

love and Angel Blessings to you all

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment