Sunday 1 September 2013

WOW - September already






White rabbits everybody ............

This year has just flown by and this coming weekend see's me starting my Angelic Lightworker course and I'm so excited .....

So, what else is in store for me this month .... well, we are still busy over at the Kitchen Witch school both on and off line and this month I have one weekend where I'm not out and about with them :D

Work is getting busy again and with the puppy too - I'm going to be a busy bee.... but with luck and a following wind - it's all going to be awesome ........





I'm also working with and getting to know my Angel guides ... and that just makes my heart sing ....

Hope this month brings you nothing but joy and happiness

love and Angel Blessings

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment