Sunday 18 August 2013

Lazy days of Summer .....

LOL - well, not really, I've been a busy bird lately....

Yesterday saw us at the Kitchen Witch Hazel Moon ritual at QECP, slightly soggy but a lovely, lovely energy raised and while we were drumming I had the pleasure of seeing a lovely fairy bubble floating through the trees!!!

Today, we headed into town to get our eldest's birthday present - but the first stop was Waterstones - I had a £10 gift voucher burning a hole in my purse ........ LOL - £23 later and I have another set of Oracle cards and two new books (technically, only the oracle cards are mine the two books belong to youngest and hubby!!!) ............ I'm so blessed!



Then we went off to find paint for the Reiki room - found so many things that just 'went' with the vision in my head of how I want the room to look - it's going to be a peaceful haven from all the stresses and strains of life ......... Can't wait to start.......... however, it's going to have to wait until Tuesday when hubby will have help in removing the sofa that's in the room at the moment ........ stick around I may do before and after pics ....

Now it's time to connect to the cards and see how they work for me ........

love and Angel Blessings to you all

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment