Wednesday 14 August 2013

Anniversary and Angel Reiki .......





Well, today has been productive and a little awesome - it's mine and hubby's 15th Wedding Anniversary and we haven't really done much in the way of celebrating - we've been together now for 22 years - and although we have had many ups and downs and last year was the year from hell for us - we've come through it stronger than ever ....

We do bicker, but we rarely fight anymore - before I found my Path I was at a very low, dark place, I felt out of step with the world - and we were heading for a divorce - it's not a place I ever want to visit again - but we came through that - we talked, we worked at it and we kept our sense of humour (we do take the pee out of each other a lot)

Finally, being able to put a name to my 'over sensitivity' or Empathy was as much a breakthrough as any other part of this journey we have both taken - he may not believe but he walks with me every day!

And, so that brings us to today .... and, well, quite simply - I love him with all my heart and I know that he loves me too....

He bought me a treatment table for the Angel room as my anniversary gift - so that I can 'do it' properly ... yep, he is pretty special ....

*and yep I will still moan about his feet smelling and his snoring*

Also, today I received my Angel Reiki business cards - boy how grown up that makes me feel - and the magnetic side plates for the car ......

I'm really doing this!!!

love n Angel blessings to everyone

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment