Wednesday 25 July 2012

Runes, Reiki, Re-alignment and Roosting!

I've been so lax lately about doing a Rune draw - that tonight I thought I'd spend some time reacquainting myself with my 'fisherman's friends' ....

So, I put my hand in the bag fully expecting to not pull an 'apt' Rune - and so I pulled

Othila - Seperation, Retreat, Inheritance







This Rune is so apt, it echoes nicely what my Enchanted Map Oracle cards have been saying all week - this Rune represents possessions and the home, and I've been busy physically and psychically cleaning my home and been busy potting herbs and buying plants to make my garden more welcoming.... so in a way I have separated and retreated from my more normal routine of being online all evening and hoping that the housework will disappear!


Next item on the agenda - a nice shower followed by a full Reiki session on myself - I've only done this once before and whilst I don't feel down or worried or stressed - I do feel slightly off kilter - so it's a case of "Physician heal thyself" - although I am not and will never be a doctor ............ 


love and blessings 


Raven x x x








No comments:

Post a Comment