Sunday 22 July 2012

Sabbat Crafting .......... yes me ..... yes really!

Well, I've been crafting ready for Lammas and being honest if you'd have told me a few months ago that I'd be doing this - well I'd have said you were barking!

But, there's been a subtle but undeniable shift in the way I think and feel - and that's given me a new confidence in myself - I may not be brilliant at what I am attempting - but instead of saying I can't, I'm no good, I'll be useless ..........

I'm saying - give me the tools - let me have a go and let's have fun!!!!

So, what have I been creating ..........



This is a salt dough wreath ready for Lammas and a Pentacle ...










A broom and an offering dish ....


And here they are painted ...............




They aren't completely finished as I need to varnish and add some sparkle - especially to the Pentacle - but I have to say I am well chuffed with them!

love Raven x x x







No comments:

Post a Comment