Saturday 7 July 2012

Moving Mountains .....

A couple of times last week I pulled The Mountain card


"You have the capacity to flow around any obstacle.  This is the time to adapt"

I drew this card upright and reversed - and I got it - there was an obstacle in my way and I just had to be patient and I would see a clear way past the obstacle ........... easy right?????

Ummmm - no - not when the obstacle was Me.. how the heck do I get out of my own way so that I can progress ........

Well the answer is with a lot of tears, raging and the love of my true friends - who know when to kick my butt and when to hug me and say "go ahead be an ejit - we are gonna love you anyway"

Obstacles don't need to be from an external force, and it's not always obvious what the obstacle / blockage is it may be from an event that happened months, years, decades or even lifetimes ago - but when it's here then there is no easy fix, there is no shortcut - there is only hard work, exasperation and a willingness to work through it .......... believe me the temptation to say Pfft forget that and walk away is sometimes overwhelming..........but the rewards when you get to the top of the Mountain - the clear vision, the heightened senses, the joy dropping view of the valley makes it all worthwhile!

So, if there is a blockage in your road, grab your cramp-ons, grab some rope and be willing to climb, wait, traverse, and build bridges ......... and remember that right behind you pushing you and right in front of you pulling you and right beside you cheering for you are your Goddess, friends and family - for once you are on this Path you are never, ever alone!

love Raven x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment