Monday 2 July 2012

Monday 2nd July

Ohhh my, how quickly you get out of the habit of things - for the last couple of weeks I haven't been at home and I've not had a chance to do a Rune pull, card draw or even meditate properly and I've missed it!

It's my connection not only to the Divine but to myself, I didn't realise (yes I know I'm a bit thick) but I deal with a lot of my shadow work whilst meditating - I sort out the 'kinks' of the day whilst meditating and I speak to the Goddess in meditation - take that away and I feel lost, alone and miserable!!

I have appreciated getting back to the core of my Spirituality, I've loved not being reliant on my 'things' to make me feel witchy - but you can only take so much away ..... take my stuff just leave me time to meditate!

It's made me appreciate far more than I did - how lucky I am to be open about my Path and to not have to worry about what others think - yes I know that there are those around me that think I am 'playing' and that it's a phase I'll get over - but they are in the minority and being honest their opinion doesn't really bother me other than I "I don't diss your belief's so don't diss mine" attitude with them!

Having this time away from what I was used to has also made me realise just how much I've changed and grown in the space of a year or so, it's empowered me but it hasn't come easily and it has come at a price - the people that I called friends are no longer around me for one reason or another they have dropped out of my life and whilst I know that change is good and that not everyone is going to be with me forever it is a bit sad..........

I guess all the changes I have been through this year have seen me looking back with some sadness- but no regret ..... I am on this Path for a reason and I know that I don't walk it alone!

So, now I've waffled for England - I shall go and have myself a cleansing bath, a uninterrupted meditation and give thanks that I am exactly where I need to be!

Love Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment