Tuesday 3 July 2012

Weather blues and technological breakthroughs

Today hasn't been very productive for me at work - I've been so tired and drained and I'm sure that for the first time ever I am suffering from S.A.D (seasonal affected disorder) - this weather really is dismal - you wake up to grey, grim overcast and sullen skies and I don't care how upbeat and positive a person you are - no hint of Sun for four days gets a body down .... we have more sunny days than this in the 'depths' of winter!

I need to see the Sun ..... 



I know I shouldn't moan as last week we had some glorious weather whilst we had the Canadian Royalty here - and that leads me nicely to the technological breakthrough ........

I have an iPhone and I love it - but every now and then it throws me for a loop while I can't work out how to do something that seems so easy - todays challenge - how to upload the photo's taken whilst my visitor was here onto my computer ....

With a lot of trial and error and only a few minor cuss words - the photo's are now all safely stored on my computer, backed up on disc and sitting in the iCloud ....... go me!

However it did bring home to light that there aren't many pictures of me and my Bestie together - that will have to be rectified when we go over to Canada next year............

love Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment