Thursday 19 July 2012

I'm baaackkkk!!

I have been scarily quiet lately, I've barely blogged, rarely journalled and been a bit quiet on FB too - guess I've had to take the time out to focus on what is really important to me and to find a way to deal with the loss, grief and upset of recent months.

Have I done all that - well the short answer is no - BUT - I have made a start and in making that start I have turned myself around and instead of descending into the black pit of depression I'm making choices on how I want to be!

So, what exactly have I been up to - well, I've been working (well, one has to if one wants to keep a roof over her head and food on the table......... the Goddess helps those that helps themselves)!

I've been living the Craft as well, I've made Despacho's ...... my very good friend Arthur blogged about them here ...How to Make Despachos and I've cleansed and blessed my house.  I've adapted my Altars to suit the change in my working and set up a meditation Altar just for me (and the cats - for some reason they seem to love that one and can't leave it alone)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I've started writing poetry again ......... more on that later!


Working Altar ...... 


Altar to honor Aine 


Meditation Altar 

I just have to set up my Lughnasadh Altar now and I'm good to go! .......... New Moon - new projects!!! 

love and blessings to all 

Raven x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment