Saturday 23 June 2012

Saturday 23rd June

Ohhh boy - haven't been here for a while but I have had the best of reasons .... I've had my Anam Cara with me from Canada and we have been here, there and everywhere - I have never driven so much in two weeks as I have these past two weeks.... 

But, it's been perfect - and I do hope that you have been following our exploits here: The Tales of the Travelling Bear!

I haven't really had a chance to pull a card or a Rune lately - but today I did sneak a card draw in ... 

Spirit of the Place - Authenticity is the essence of Power ...........Enchanted Maps 



This card is all about feeling the Spirit of the place and knowing that you can not change the essence of the place or the person....speak your truth as this is your authenticity .... feel your power! 

I have to say this card is very apt for the places we have been lately - Tintagel, Glastonbury, Avebury, Burley etc - each place has a different energy, a different vibration and in the case of Tintagel a different power ......... 

Unfortunately my bestie will be heading back to Canada soon (far too soon) so normal service will be resumed ........ 

love and blessings to all 

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment