Sunday 22 April 2012

Weekend weirdness

I have had the strangest weekend - Saturday morning went to WW and it was a very tough, mentally exhausting time - it was hard to go back - not only because we (hubby comes with me) haven't been tracking and I knew I'd put on - but .. every Saturday after WW I would pick up the phone, ring Mum and ask her if she wanted anything in town and share with her the 'scores on the doors' - she would then cheer or commiserate and then we would discuss the 'games' night! I'll admit to a tear or two when we left

Then, we went to the train station to pick up my cousin and his daughter - he lives in London and we normally only see him at Births, Deaths or marriages but we have all decided that we need to build some memories for our children as when WE were children we spent a lot of time together! Then we met up with my other cousin and my daughter and the grandchildren - so much noise - but so much fun!

I was in bed by 10.30pm and slept til about 1.00am and then I was awake on and off all night - so had a bit of lazy Sunday morning - watched the marathon in bed and was going to spend a day chilling and relaxing - and then I got a message that the WHS (White Hat Society) on FB was to close down.  Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me, it saddens me immensely but doesn't surprise me -  it looks as if people were sending negative emails and PMs to Jasemine if she 'enforced' the rules - Jasemine is an Empath and I just know how much she would struggle with that much negativity .... However, I would like to say how much I appreciated the group while it existed - seems like, yet again, a few 'bad' apples can turn a whole barrel sour....

So, it's been an up and down kinda weekend and so, as April turns to May I look back on the month with sadness as I said goodbye to my Mum and several other special friendships and with excitement as the Kitchen Witch School sets to open it's doors and with love for all my family and friends - someone told me 2012 was going to be a big year .......... how right they were and we are not even halfway through!

No comments:

Post a Comment