Wednesday 4 April 2012

I thinks I must be a Witch!

30th March I wrote this ................. makes sense now ..... yes???? 


Ick what a poo night - had a rune in my head all night and I just couldn't shake it - well I say A rune - I had the image of Perth in my head - but I insisted in my dream/wake state that it was Eihwaz



Perth - Initiation, Something Hidden, A Secret Matter

This is a rune of fundamental change at the deepest level - nothing but a complete renewal of spirit is required - this Rune is the rune of the Phoenix and the mystery of how this bird rises from the ashes - symbolising a death - nothing external matters here - let go of everything no exceptions!



Eihwaz ~ Defence, Avertive Powers, Yew Tree

Patience is the counsel of Eihwaz - if there is an obstacle in your way then you are reminded that even a delay may prove beneficial. This rune indicates the difficulties that arise at the beginning of a new life - baby steps!

And the card I drew today:

Coming to Life .... Something beautiful is being born in your life

When you look back on your life, can you see how you have grown and evolved over time? Perhaps you have 'shed' skins and identities and created new ones, or at the very least matured in your ideas about yourself and the world you inhabit. You know things take time and Spirit's timetable is rarely in sync with your own.

This card indicates that a long-held dream is beginning to show signs of life you must try not to coax it along, or shape it according to your desires. Spirit knows the best form for the manifestation of this dream, and your life can become even better than you could possibly imagine. Now is the time for reverence and awe. Allow the contours of your Path to be carved by the hands of the Divine. All you have to do is show up!

No comments:

Post a Comment