Sunday 8 April 2012

G is for ...... Grand Openings

I have to be honest and say that I've really struggled with my G post for the Pagan Blog Project - I've had the idea to write about grief given recent events - but the recent events are still to raw for me to want to share with everyone!

So, as this is very much a big part of my life right now - I thought I would re-advertise the Grand Opening of the school that I am involved with.





COMING SOON!! Kitchen Witch School of Natural Witchery

Lessons in natural witchcraft written by a team of experienced witches who have backgrounds in Kitchen Witchery, Green Witchery, Wicca, Druidry, Hedge Witchery, Traditional Witchcraft and Hoodoo.

Each lesson is taken at your own pace, in your own time and marked personally by a member of our Leadership Team, who are always on hand to help, support and answer any queries.

Also included are separate classes on a variety of subjects such as tarot and runes we will also host online rituals, chats and study classes, together with an online journal for documenting your journey.

Our leadership team:

Tansy Firedragon
Sunchylde
Tintagel Moon
Raven Willow Rune
Skylark Spiritsinger
Aurora Moongazer


More details will be released soon!

The school will be hosted here within our online forum www.kitchenwitchhearth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment