Wednesday 26 June 2013

Blessings, Blahs and Balance

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 image courtesy of google search - artist unkown

I am going on a course - I'm only a tad excited about it - but it is being run by the wonderful and talented Sue Owen of Angels on Cloud Nine, so I think you can kinda guess what the course is about ....

I am so very grateful to my hubby for lending me this money so that I could book the course, we have a joint bank account but this little windfall came to him and him alone and well, what can I say, he must love me!!!!

So, that's the blessings and such happiness - so why the blahs???

Well, apart from the fact that the course doesn't start until September *taps feet and starts the countdown* ... I'm so flipping busy at work that the excitement wans when confronted with spread sheet after spread sheet of numbers .......... so, tonight it's all about finding the balance!

Easily said, not so easily done..... how do you juggle work, Spiritual work, home and family....

I think part of the answer is accepting that you Spiritual life IS your life, it doesn't get switched off when you are working, dusting, chilling, or watching the TV it's always there - all you have to do is remember that ... when you are feeling frazzled and disconnected while staring at a computer screen at work and all around are losing their tempers and yelling ........ just take two deep breaths, ask the Angels, Guides, Goddess, Great Spirit or whoever you feel comfortable with to keep you calm and fill you with love ...........

When you are washing up, imagine all the stress and strain of the day, running down your arms and into the dirty water and watch it disappear into the drain....  Making a cup of tea, imagine as you stir that  you are stirring in love, compassion and calm ....

Little things that take no time and no preparation can bring in peace, love and strengthen the connection to your Path and once again you have balance ...........

love and blessings to you all

Raven x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment