Sunday 16 June 2013

Altars .....

LOL - two in two days - must have a lot on my mind .....

Today I have generally been procrastinating - I've got a lot of work to do, and whilst I have done some I've found myself very easily distracted .... so, I gave up work for a while and headed out with Hubby to one of my favourite shops .... ok, yep it sells Witchy stuff!

I did find two beautiful angels and so when we came home I did a bit of de-cluttering and re-arranging of my Altars - yep, I have more than one and I know how Blessed I am to be able to say that....

Altar one is my working altar, it's very basic as this is the Altar where I prepare things for spellworking, incense making or just stand in front of and invoke the Goddesses help with whatever is bothering me ...






This Altar used to be downstairs but has now moved into my Sacred Room (again I know how Blessed I am to be able to have a whole room to use)

Altar two is an Angel/Meditation altar it will also be used as a Healing Altar when I feel the need to send Healing energy to either the world or someone ....





After I'd finished re-arranging and de-cluttering I swept the room and asked the Goddess, Angels, Guides and Spirit to bless the room and keep all negative emotions out of there and the energy in the room feels so light, bright, loving and calm ....

So, now I feel all calm and centered .......... back to work...........

love Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment