Saturday 6 April 2013

Sunshine, Altar dressing and de-cluttering

I woke up this morning to a strange sight - a weird, glowing, yellow orb in the sky ..... Not sure but I think it's called the Sun..........




Have to be honest and say that it's still really cold - but just seeing the Sun made me smile - I didn't realise just how long I've been feeling 'cooped' up!

So, as I was feeling so happy, joyful and full of beans we headed into town so I could get my a few bits I wanted for my Beltane altar .... pics of that to follow when finished! 

We have just finished having our back garden re-done and that's sparked a de-cluttering bug in me - we have a room that's really not been used properly - so now it's mine.  It will become my Sacred Space where I can meditate, draw my runes and oracle cards and write .... yep, me, I'm going to write - I have the germ of an idea - guess this is a 'watch this space' kinda moment! 

Tonight, I'm going to do a solitary ritual of thanks! 

love Raven x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment