Friday 12 April 2013

Always look on the Bright Side of Life .......... (how many are whistling now???)


image curtesy of google image search author unkown


I've just put the Runes up for April in the KW forum and I have to giggle at myself and how amazed I was to see Mannaz as the Rune for the first half of this month - Mannaz is all about the Self and being the best you can be and I've been researching courses and trying to find ways to improve myself all month so far! ..... Apt or what!

There have been many changes in my life recently and most of them have been positive - and I do believe the mantra "you create your own reality" - because when I am down and feeling blue and only seeing the darker side of life - then that's exactly what I manifest into my life.

But, the last couple of months although changes have happened I've tried so hard to focus on the lighter side of them - seeing the good in the changes, seeing how those changes can benefit me - and well - it's working!

So, as someone once sung........ Always look on the bright side of life......... because then beautiful things will happen!

love Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment