Tuesday 16 April 2013

Raven's Ramblings

I had a really good weekend, KW hosted their first workshop on Chakra's and the energy was amazing, the cakes were fantastic too!!! 

Since the weekend I have been processing all that lovely energy and balancing it with the Universal pain of the Boston tragedy ..

I'm not a political animal, I rarely watch the news as the tragic stories leave me sobbing my heart out and even happier stories affect me if I don't shield and right or wrong I really dislike shielding at home ... This is my 'down time' my safe haven so I choose not to put myself in the path of carnage...

This is partly the reason I dislike FB intensely it's not safe .. Even tonight logging in to check the KW page and answer my messages and my news feed is full of death and horror .. And if its not that then it is groups of people intent on ripping verbal chunks out of each other ... Things said that they wouldn't dream of saying if in the same room ...

Technology has its part to play in the world but am I the only one that longs for the slower pace of a letter and if having a face to face conversation rather than constantly having to type??

And, what it the etiquette in texting - when is it acceptable to stop responding??? Seems we don't even have to say goodbye anymore ....

*sighs*

That's my whinge for today ....

No comments:

Post a Comment