Sunday 21 April 2013

Exciting times ahead....






Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!

Did ya see me .. ???

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!

Yep, I'm in supersonic mode at the moment - from having a pretty quiet time of it - it's suddenly 'all systems go!' .... the Trekkie in me sooo wanted to write Warp Speed there!

Anyway, this is going to be a very busy month for me - next weekend marks our offline Beltane ritual and I'm super excited about this one and this month sees us celebrate the 1st year Anniversary for the school... Yep, it's been a year already - so much has happened in that year that it seems sometimes as if it was only yesterday!

The leadership team are busy working on the next workshop and have had ideas for a third already... but it's not all work - ohhh no!  We are also off for a Retreat in May and I'm really looking forward to that.

At the end of May I'm off to Scotland for a week with family - so I think (for once) I have the perfect blend of work, rest and play!

Right now it's time to turn the laptop off and go and get my hands dirty and plant some herbs ....

So, in my best Jean-Luc Picard voice ............. Make it So Number 1!!


No comments:

Post a Comment