Monday 3 December 2012

Winter blues, Weekends away, Colds

I've been feeling a little bit blurgh lately - nothing that I could definitely point at and say "that's what's bugging me" but lots and lots of little things and I blogged last time about not making enough time for me ....

But, I don't think that's what was bothering me - because I do meditate each night and I do balance my chakras and reiki myself - so whilst I don't always put myself first I do make time for me and for my Path - so, we went on with the search...

I don't know if it's Winter Blues - I love Spring and Autumn - I like Summer - but I'm not a fan of winter unless it snows .... I do get bored of constant rain (unfortunate that living in England) but I'm not 100% convinced it's that that's bugging me either ..........

It's like an irritating itch - it's just out of reach and I can't scratch it...........

However, I do feel a bit better as I've just been away on a marvelous weekend to Marbella with work - there wasn't any work involved it was our company conference and it was a total blast for the first time in Goddess alone knows how long - I wasn't a wife, mother, daughter, sister or Grandmother - I was just ME and it was great .............

But, now I have the downside - I am full of a cold and so, I'm heading off up to bed and an early night!!!

love to all

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment