Monday 26 November 2012

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, has it really been that long since I last blogged *oops*

Ok, so update time what have I been doing ...... well, reading mainly - I've been in a rather weird place - I used to suffer quite badly with panic attacks - but not had any for a couple of years - but last week I had two in quick succession - so that made me stop and do a self check!

What I found is I don't stop and take nearly as much time for myself as I thought I did - I'm constantly 'doing' for other people - and I need to find (there's that magic word again) balance.

So, I gave myself permission to stop, sit and savour the silence......... and it's wonderful - I highly recommend it ...

I've also decided that after Yule, I am going to have to start at a gym or at least healthier eating - I've put on all the weight that I lost last year (and whilst I quite like having curves - this is a bit too curvy!!)

I am going to be rather busy up til Yule - I think between now and the New Year I don't actually have one weekend where I am not doing something - which is going to mean either doing the Yule shopping late night after work - or online - I'm actually leaning more towards online!

love and blessings to all

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment