Wednesday 19 December 2012

Meditation Muses

When I first started on this Path I really struggled with meditation - the mind monkey just kept 'monkeying' around and I found it incredibly difficult to control it - then I had a breakthrough and I had the most amazing meditations ......... now, well now they are different!



I started to worry that I was losing the one thing that I felt I was good at - and then I realised that my meditation have matured and changed as I've matured and changed - I no longer need them to be like mini stories that I could follow - now an image or phrase will come to me and that will be what I need to know..

But, it got me thinking (as is my way) to how other things have changed and grown and adapted with me as I've trod the Path of the Old Ones...

Personally, I think the biggest change in me is my confidence in my own ability - in my Self, my intuition and my faith - I still wibble and wobble - but they are becoming less and less frequent.  I wrote on someone's FB status the other day that becoming enlightened doesn't mean that we don't have any stress or worries it's just that we now have the tools to help us to overcome them quicker!

LOL - i've just written that and started to giggle - I had a wobble on Saturday, a dear friend of mine has 'bigged' me up to someone that is incredibly knowledgeable and with masses of experience in all areas and now I am questioning myself about whether I can actually do what she was bigging me up about!!

I think, to some extent, it's good to wobble, it keeps us on our toes, it keeps us searching for answers to our questions and it keeps us looking for ways to grow and improve - the one thing I really don't want to do is take any of my Gifts or abilities for granted ..........

This is sooo not what I was going to blog about - but, it is what it is!

love and blessings

Raven x x x

*image found on google  - artist unkown*

1 comment: