Thursday 6 December 2012

Free flowing thoughts

I was sat here just a moment ago, pondering and it bought me here - why I don't know yet - this is a free flow ponder session - I may hit delete, I may post - we will see how we go!

It's only been recently that I've really embraced my gift of Empathy and used it with the appreciation of what a gift it is ... when I feel it's blocked or 'off' - then I just don't feel right I feel outcast and excluded from my own life...

So, it's been with a tinge of regret that I've read some of my earlier ramblings on the subject and called my gift a curse ......... yes, when it's not used properly it can be a right pain in buttocks.... used is the wrong word but the word I want is just out of reach...

Empathy is really only a curse when you don't shield, or you don't listen to the messages - fighting against it is like fighting anything - fight a person and chances are they will fight back - fight the Divine and you are asking for trouble, the whole Cosmos chucking stuff at ya!

So, I would suggest if you are in anyway an Empath learn to love your gift, learn to savour the many nuances that it opens up to you in your life - it's not all doom and gloom and depression and suicide...

Opening myself up recently to the sound of a baby chuckling is an indescribable bolt of joy - such innocence, such a feeling of purity...

We learn the craft, we learn our lessons at school and we learn how to drive a car - but it's difficult to teach Empathy because it is such a personal thing - there isn't any two Empaths I know that work the same way - but what saddens me and upsets me - is the amount of people that say they are Empaths and then shield themselves into a prison of their own making....

The Law of Attraction says that what we think will manifest into our lives - so, follow that thought through and you find Empaths deliberately shutting themselves off because they 'fear' letting other people's negative emotions get them down - it's a vicious cycle the more they fear the stronger the prison bars ......... and it saddens me ..........

If they could only feel the joy that people hold within them too - the love that surrounds them - the good in people if you will, yes the papers are full of nasty stuff - we humans can and frequently are incredibly wicked and horrible to other humans, to animals and to our wonderful planet ...

Being an Empath you can make a difference - if you learn to radiate that joy that you feel when you communicate with the Divine - if you can release the love in your heart to the Universe so that others can feel it - just a little change - but think about it .............

We all know what a little energy can do - think about how much change all the Empath's could make if we just released our joy to the world?

People are drawn to Empaths because of their caring, sharing nature - they want to be with us, they want us to help them (whether they actually know this or not) it's how we are - it's what we are - and I want to celebrate that - I want to cheer and do a little jig.........

So, do I think that Empathy is a curse......... No, not anymore, because I've learned to work with it...and that's another thing, there are books and books and books out there about Candle magic, Runes, Herbs, Oils - but there are very few (being honest I've yet to find one) that actually teaches you how to handle your Empathy.........

You can't learn to be Empathic - you either are  or you aren't - but you can learn to control it, you can learn to live with it and  you can learn to love it!!!!!!!!!!

love Raven x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment