Wednesday 13 June 2012

Wednesday Witters

Whooopeeeee I am on holibob's - and although I'm not actually going anywhere I have a very full two weeks ahead of me

You will be able to follow my adventures here

http://kitchenwitchuk.blogspot.co.uk

This year has been very eventful so far (won't rehash it all) and it seems that the eventfulness hasn't finished - last night as I meditated I was introduced (given) to my Dark Mother - the Goddess that is the Dark to my Patron Aine ....

It seems that as everything has a Light and Dark side I know I do!! - and my Dark Mother is to be instrumental in guiding me and teaching me how to use the anger that I bury and try to smother - I don't mean I'm going to explode like the Hulk ....... who can forget the immortal line "Don't make me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry" ........... but it does mean that instead of bottling it up I will learn to use it for my Highest Good ...

I am looking forward to working with Her, however I have to be honest and say I'm not looking forward to working with my Darker side - but I'm in safe hands and I know I'll only have to go as deep as I am ready for at that moment!



Although........... green IS a good colour for a Witch!!!!

love and blessings

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment