Saturday 8 March 2014

To charge or not to charge - that is the question???







I had an interesting discussion last night on whether to charge or not for the services I provide and it's always been a bit of a conundrum for me.

So, do I charge or not charge... I do both, I am running a business yes, but I am also aware that not everyone has a stash of spare cash hanging around.

If, I am spending a lot of time on something, like writing Rune lessons, then yes I do charge a minimum, because it's my time that is being used and the feedback on each lesson will not be just a 'yeah ok' but will help and grow that persons knowledge.

Equally, if I am giving a Reiki treatment or a Crystal healing, then I would charge as I have had to pay out to learn and you could look at it as me re-couping my costs.

However, if I offer a service like a mini reading then I probably wont charge as I've asked you; not you asking me - does that make sense - so I don't charge ALL the time for my services.

So to charge or not to charge........... it's still the question that poses the most problems to me :) - how do you feel about it?

love Lesley x x x ^i^

No comments:

Post a Comment