Sunday 10 November 2013

October ............. saying Goodbye and saying hello!!

Well, what an odd month October has been - the biggest things that have happened is that I've said Goodbye to the Kitchen Witch school - the decision was taken with a lot of sadness, heartache and grief...

I had lived, breathed and delighted in the school for two years, there had been laughs, triumphs, tears and sorrow - but I had reached the end of my road there ....

So, that was my goodbye - I have (and still am grieving) for what could have been but, it was not to be...

I called in the Angels and asked them to show me where the next part of my journey was going and HELLO!!! - the first call I had was to write a Rune workshop ........ me........... and whilst I was flattered I was also terrified and fluffed an answer - but - the Angels weren't going to let me off that easily! and I was asked again - this time not only did I say yes - I even agreed a date!!!!

December is going to be a very productive month for me :D

I've set up a new forum, I've agreed to meet local Pagans - so all in all while I may feel that I've left my Path behind - the reality is - I'm on to exciting adventures with the Angels and my guides to walk with me.........

Wanna come along for the ride??

love Lesley x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment