Friday 29 November 2013

Friday night .............





I remember when Friday night was THE night - coming home from work, grabbing something to eat and then heading upstairs to get ready for a night on the town with the tunes pumping and the drinks flowing ......

LOL, not anymore it takes me too long to recover!!!

This Friday night I'm going to stay home and spend some time with the Grandkids, and watch the darts and have an early night ......... am I old .......... nope!

I actually don't feel mentally any different now to how I did then - the difference is ............. well, my Path for one - it's hard to work with the Angels whilst recovering from a mamoth hangover and would I be any kind of healer if I tried to heal while feeling like death warmed over!?

And, this weeked I have a fantastic weekend lined up working with the Angels as I graduate from my Angelic Lightworker course ......... I have learned so much, not only about the Angels, ArchAngels and the Ascended Masters but also about myself .........

I am a complex human, I have frailities, I have fears, I have doubts and I have moments when I just want to chuck it all in and give up .......... but, this Path, this life that I am living always, ALWAYS gives me the reason to go on - to keep dreaming, to keep searching, to keep learning and living.... the blessings and joy outweigh any saddness or sorrow and I know when I look around me and see the rainbow, the spiders cobweb on a wintry morn, the smile of the Grandkids.  When I hear the chuckle of a baby, when I hear the laughter of a loved one - that I matter, that I am part of a multi-layered wheel of life and that I should (and am) be grateful for every single experience.

Tonight when I turn in I'm going to be grateful for the peace and quiet that seems so loud after the Grandkids leave, but while they are here I will be grateful for the love, laughter, tears and tantrums that two under sixes can produce ........!!!

love and blessings to you all

Lesley x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment