Friday 22 November 2013

Ribbons and Runes ............

image courtesy of google search - author unknown




Hmmm - great name for a FB page :D

This last week or so I've been working on Ribbon readings and writing a Rune workshop - hence the title.. and do you know what - I feel pretty good ...which is unusual for this time of year.........

Normally, I am fretting about presents not yet purchased, food not yet bought and who is going where and when - but this year I'm going to go with the flow!

I've also been working on myself, ............ now that is usual for this time of year - I start to reflect and look back on the year and all the good and not so good that I've gone through to get to this point ..........have to say this year has been a MASSIVE improvement on last year - only one funeral and one wedding!

Weighing up my year it has been one of immense highs and of stepping not only out of my comfort zone but taking a leap into another continent!!!

I've hosted workshops with support and in December on my own, I've taken courses and learnt so many new things, I've helped people through working with the Angels, I've mentored some awesome people on their own Path's and had the privilage of sharing their journey with them ....

I've been on retreats, ate far too much cake, I've laughed, I've cried, I've drummed up a storm - I've made some new friends that mean the world to me and lost some old friends along the Path, but I know that if it is meant to be then we will meet again...

I've strengthend bonds that have been made over many lifetimes - sometimes those bonds have stretched thin but they have stayed intact.... despite me being a pain the derriere!

I've worked hard, I've played hard, I've made mistakes and I've strived to be the best that I can be at all times - I've been true to myself and to my Path and that's cost me at times - but - I've been me .... and that really is all I can ever be!

This year isn't finished yet - I will be graduating as an Angelic Lightworker next weekend, I'm running the Rune workshop and I'm getting my Angelic Reiki level II and all before Christmas..... LOL

I am so very, very blessed - but through all of this year, the good, the bad, the downright ugly, one person has stood by my side, held my hand, wiped my tears and been my rock - so this is a massive shout out to the person that means the world to me and without whom I wouldn't be the person I am ......... Gordon Lightbody ...... my best friend, my husband, my Soul mate!

love and angel blessings to you all

Lesley x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment