Tuesday 3 December 2013

Whoop, whooop - I've done it ............






Not the greatest picture - but whoo hooo I've done it - I've passed and am now a Certified Angelic Lightworker © and have to say I am over the moon and so pleased - I think you can tell how much by the grin on my face here


I think the Angels were excited too - check out the orbs on my dress!

It's been a life changing process, one I didn't enter into lightly but even I am surprised by how much my life has changed since starting on the course ....

I've made lifelong friends, I've been blessed to have been taught by two of the most beautiful women I've ever met - beautiful inside and out .... but more than that I have a deeper and greater understanding of me - where my faults and strengths lie.

It hasn't been an easy road - I lost 'friends' that I cared about deeply as our Paths diverged, was it because I changed - probably, and I don't doubt for one moment that that is how they see it - but I've come to the conclusion that no matter what I have to be true to my heart and to my integrity.

Letting the Angels into my life has made me a much calmer, more accepting person - yes I still get moments when I get riled, cross or upset - but I now have the tools to help me to overcome these lower energy moments and the blessing I get from helping people more than outweighs any 'bad' I've encountered!

So, I just want to say - thank you to my mentors, my friends, my husband and my Angels for the guidance, love, respect and honour that you have shown me - this Certificate is as much for them as it is for me ....

Whooooooooooooooop, whoooooooooooop we did it !!!!

love and Angel blessings

Lesley x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment