Tuesday 29 October 2013

Slow down .......... you go too fast!






This is a timely reminder for me, when I get started on something I want to get it all done as quickly as possible, I want to be 'doing' all the time - but I need to slow down, take it easy and savour all the good (and bad) things that come my way!

I am on this Path for life now and I don't need to be doing everything that comes my way - I can take my time, somethings will work out for me, resonate with me and be there as a tool for the rest of my life, others will leave me cold and I'll end up forgetting about it ....... it doesn't matter - as my Mum always used to tell me - all good things come to those that wait and whilst patience never was a virtue of mine - I'm going to take some time out and focus on what I have with me at the moment - then I can move forward with love, confidence and the knowledge that it's my time to shine!

love and light to all

Lesley x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment