Friday 25 October 2013

Rainbows


I've been seeing a lot of rainbows lately, real ones in the sky (most memorably at my nieces wedding) and on oracle cards I've drawn for myself so - what does a rainbow signify ...

Journey's end or journey's beginning??

Personally, for me I think it's both - I may never find that 'crock of gold' but the journey is going to be pretty spectacular ....

I'm very blessed in that I have the freedom, the support and guidance around me to follow my dreams and rainbows and know that even if I get it wrong and stumble along the way there will be someone who will pick me up, dust me off and put me back on track ...

So to them I say thank you for believing in me - even when I didn't believe in myself ....

love and Angel blessings

Lesley x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment