Wednesday 23 October 2013

Name change for the blog..........

Everything happens for a reason I firmly believe that and lately I've felt less and less like a Raven as I've worked more and more with the Angels - so, I've renamed the blog to fit in with my new Path ... (and business)

When you travel this Path, it's easy to lose sight of yourself as you learn new things and meet new people and follow distracting by ways ....

I have felt a little lost for a while now, very alone and scared.  Last night I treated myself to an early night off from work and had myself a meditation and my Dragon flew in and blew my 'cage' up ... yep, I'd trapped myself in a mess of my own making .....

image courtesy of Anne Stokes


This is the second time that Dragon has burnt my 'comfort zone' to the ground, think He likes me on the edge and facing up to things ......... Scary tho!

I think this is the start of many new ventures for me, some I will flow through and some I will struggle and possibly even fail at - but you know what .......... that's ok - I will open my heart and my Soul and listen to the inner voice of the Source, the one that speaks loudest when I'm following my dreams.

Raven, like Bunni before her has served her purpose - She will always be with me as I wear her on my arm with pride and love ...

I will still be a Witch, I was born one and will die one, but now I forge a new Path following the Old ways and the Angelic ways ....

But, I will always be myself..... for I can not be anything other than what you see....

love and light always

Lesley x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment