Thursday 11 October 2012

Being Quiet ....





Yep, I've been very quiet on the blogging front it's not as if I have nothing to say - there is LOTS I want to say but for some reason (maybe I'm finally learning tact and diplomacy) I've put a self-imposed censorship in place!

I've been prowling round the edges of my blog debating on what I can and can't say - and in reality I can say anything - well as long as it's not offensive, factually inaccurate or plain wrong .........

Why the self-imposed censor - well - the part of the Shadow I'm working with right now is all about truth and justice - and well, in the last few weeks it seems I've come up against lots and lots of un-truth and injustice and rather than blog my way into a war of words - I've chosen to take the higher path and learn the truth of my heart and the justice of my soul.

Did I need to blog about this - considering this is really a 'no' blog blog - well, yes - I did need to blog - as this is a marker on my Path and it's proof to me of a lesson learned ...... cryptic to you - means lots to me!

And, it clears the brain for a better blog next time :)

love n blessings

Raven x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment