Saturday 29 September 2012

Quick update ......

Hellooooooooooo - yes tis me - and no I haven't fallen off a high cliff ....

I've had a manic couple of weeks at work and have been so tired in the evening and blind from computer work, so I've stayed off line and done some other stuff instead!

So, what has happened since we last spoke - well - the candle that got dressed in the dark has been brilliant and has burnt so well, that I now have to do another one!

We (Kitchen Witch Coven of Natural Witchery) held our first offline ritual at QEP and I am still totally amazed and humbled by the turnout and we couldn't have asked for better weather or company - if I had one complaint it was against lazy dog owners who hadn't picked up after their dogs prior to our arrival ...eww!

















Now, that last photo, brings me to something else I have been doing - well will be doing - I am now the proud owner of a Bodhran drum - so I am going to learn how to play that so that I can join Tansy in the centre and drum up some energy!

Ohhh - and have to show you these - my ROCKING the day boots!



They make me smile and make me feel awesome!!!! and they go wonderfully with my ritual cloak !!!!!

Keep on Rocking!

love Raven x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment