Thursday 29 December 2011

What did YOU find in your stocking........?

Well, the turkey has been eaten, the mince pies have been devoured and far too much wine has been drunk - so what did you find in your stocking.....??

I found in my stocking the true meaning of Christmas, it didn't cost anything, wasn't wrapped and will last forever.......... what is this wonder present I hear you cry............ well, for me it started on Christmas Eve when the hubby and I took our youngest to visit Santa at Longleat - yes it was a fairly expensive trip but the smile on her face was worth every penny........ the house was done out in lots of Fairy tales, we saw Cinderella and her Prince dancing under the biggest tree I have ever seen

It was sitting on the teeny, tiny train to take us to Santa and hearing all the children giggling and laughing and being hyper excited .............yes me too !!!! But I think the biggest thrill for me was the sight and sound of my Mothers' face at the dinner table as we laughed and joked .......... my mother has a disease that is incurable and so moments of pure joy and silliness are to be treasured ...........

It also featured a rather 'fetching' fake fur hat ........... but that's a picture that i've promised not to show :)

Love and blessings to you all

bunni x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment