Tuesday 13 December 2011

Goodwill to all Men..........

Now I admit it - I am a complete nut about this season - I love all the pretty lights and the tinsel and the music ..... but one thing does puzzle me and set me to pondering......... 

Why is it that this is the season of peace and goodwill to all men, shouldn't we show goodwill to All no matter what the season?? Shouldn't we extend the hand of friendship and love to all regardless of whether there is a present attached to the other hand???

We show love to our family all year round - why can't we show our neighbours we love them all year round?? 

It's coming up to that time where we make resolutions - to give up smoking, beer etc - this year why not resolve to treat others as you would your family - be more tolerant, more loving and more generous ....... I don't mean buy everyone you meet a present - but you can give them a smile, it's free, it's hardly any work and may very well be the best thing that has happened to that person all week. 



love and bright blessings to all 

bunni x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment